Google+ House Revivals: 11 Creative Ways to Hang Your Towels

Friday, June 6, 2014

11 Creative Ways to Hang Your Towels

We are gearing up for new round of guests at the beach house pretty soon, so I have been exploring new way to hang towels.  The original builder grade towel rods fell off the wall of the main guest bath within the first six months, and I am just SO TIRED of rehanging them.


Here are some super creative ideas I've found around the web for hanging towels --  maybe one of these solutions will be perfect for you (or me)!


Not Just A Housewife uses lovely old crystal doorknobs!



I love this idea from Martha Stewart! Simply wooden pegs spaced evenly along a rail. Something like this would be great at the b each house, where we sometimes need to hang a dozen or so different towels!


No time for a DIY project? No problem! Find darling handmade towel holders with built-in canning jar toothbrush holder on Etsy.


I think this idea for using vintage office clips at Life by Lufe is pure genius!


I am Momma Hear Me Roar created this cute surfboard towel hanger!  


These towel hangers from The Polka Dot Closet is sooooooo sweet! What a great idea to use re-purposed drawer pulls attached to a piece of architectural salvage!


Stephanie Lynn used round hand towel holders attached to a rail.


What a great idea to use picture frames with vintage hardware! I found this idea at Worthing Court Blog.


Donna, at Funky Junk Interiors always has such creative ideas!


Check out these towel racks (or coat racks) made from crocheted granny squares! To cute!


I found this fun idea at Itsy Bits and Pieces blog. What a clever reuse of a vintage wooden dress hanger!


Do your builder grade towel rods give you headaches?  They drive me cuh-razy!  All this great ideas have inspired me to think outside the box when it comes to hanging towels -- how about you?